Job Code Job Position Job Location
NTSD -03 SharePoint Developer GNet Group (India) Pvt Ltd, Pune, India
About GNet Group:
GNet Group is headquartered in St Paul, Minnesota and specializes in delivering Business Intelligence solutions and SharePoint and Custom Application Development projects on the Microsoft .NET platform and SharePoint technologies. GNet Group is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and jointly engages with Microsoft to help clients get the most value out of Microsoft Technologies. Keeping in mind the needs of its customers to reduce the cost, time and risk of software development and maintenance, GNet Group has set up an offshore development center GNet Group (India) Pvt Ltd, at Bibwewadi in Pune, India. The center is ISO 9001 certified and each practice is driven by process expertise, technical expertise and best practices.
As a SharePoint developer, you will be involved in designing and implementing solutions based on the Microsoft Office SharePoint application platform. You would be involved in the design and development of software solutions based on the Microsoft .NET and SharePoint platforms to deliver the most value from the Microsoft Technologies to our customers.
Required Skills and Job Requirements:
- At least 2 to 4 years of experience and/or sound understanding of the following:
- SharePoint 2010/2007 solution development using SharePoint Designer 2010/2007, Visual Studio 2010/2008.
- SharePoint workflow development SharePoint Designer 2010/2007, Visual Studio 2010/2008.
- SharePoint web part development for SharePoint 2010/2007.
- Application Development experience on .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 technologies.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills.
Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office applications to create documentation, technical diagrams as well as project reports.